-
August 14th, 2005, 03:28 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Hi thanks I do have another question ? What type of fabric do you all use in the wigs and can you style them different.Like we do ag hair? hope this doesnt sound to dumb [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
-
August 14th, 2005, 03:30 AM
#12
Inactive Member
I have used My Twinn sized wigs (13/14) to re-wig two of my girls...Felicity and 'Stasia. With Stasia, she has two folds in the back of her wig because of the larger size, but they're not visible unless you really look. With Felicity, I gathered the rows of hair at the back of her head and sewed them together, eliminating the rows of empty wig fabric, thus fitting the wig to her smaller head. So, she has a full head of hair at the back of her head. It looks really nice when it's in pigtails or two braids.
I got my wigs at Svensonhouse.com. They're very high quality, and they're they lowest prices I've yet to find on the internet. They are as good or better than AG wigs and can be styled using the same techniques and styles.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 13, 2005 12:33 PM: Message edited by: kitschywoman ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks